– Hi, I’m Jason Cammisa.
That is Johnny Lieberman.
And we are senior features editors at Motor Trend.
And that is Randy Pobst.
And he’s going to help us figure out the 2016 Motor Trend
Let’s take a look at the contenders.
Last year’s champion, the AMG GTS.
– The all new Jaguar S-Type SVR,
the most powerful Jaguar ever.
The grooviest car in the whole world,
the Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
– And the Porsche 911 Carrera S in amazing blue.
– Speaking of amazing colors, the McLaren 570S.
– Speaking of mid engine in super cars,
the Audi R8 V10 Plus.
– And still speaking of mid engine in super cars,
the all new Acura NSX.
– But who needs a mid engine super car,
when you have a Chevy Camera 1LE?
– Who wants that when you can have the Nissan GTR?
– So many choices including the BMW M4 GTS.
– Or the Shelby GT 350R.
– Which won’t be as fast as the Dodge Viper ACR,
because that is the fastest car around any track ever.
– Including this one.
– Except for maybe this thing.
– Oh, yeah, the all new Mazda CX0.
– Yeah. You know what I love about it?
It’s just a wonderful pure experience.
– Good morning Johnny.
– Good morning Jason.
– Until I finish this, I really can’t say.
– Just another day at Motor Trend.
1.8 million dollars worth of drivers cars from countries.
– Forget about the money. Think about the power.
We have 6,484 horse power.
The average car here makes 540 horse power.
– Good thing we have those cops right down the road.
Of course, we’re professional idiots.
– Speaking of sanctioned stupidity.
– Yeah, I love this thing.
In fact, I think all cars should kind of start out
with a wing this size, and then get bigger.
– You said I was an idiot.
– So, you’re a four year old idiot?
Oh, I just got my annual proctology exam (coughs).
– Well, you know, if best driver’s car
were only about the race track, this would be the winner.
If it’s only about lap times, we know this is
going to destroy the entire field.
In fact, this is the production car record holder
at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
However, best driver’s car is about more than that.
It’s about how a car is on the road.
– [Jason] Already did.
– [Johnny] Wow, what an extreme, woo.
– My ass hurts (laughs).
– I also feel like everything that’s been said about a Viper
except for this, I think the pressure level
is different here to here.
I think that this ear’s popping, and this one’s
I almost hit my head.
You know what, I love how this car though is,
the original Viper were terrible.
It’s scary, until you actually get to its limits.
And then, it’s a really easy car to drive.
It’s just that you never think it’s going to be easy.
You’re really just scared.
And there’s something to be said for that.
A car like this should frighten you bit.
– I think what you said is they bred all the fear
out of the Viper with the ACR.
– [Johnny] They defanged it a little bit.
– I mean, this really is a race car for the street though.
This is not the kind of car I’d want to spend,
well, I don’t even want to get in it.
I think I have a bruise.
You know, they burn you, it smells.
It’s loud, it smells like a garbage truck.
– It is warm in here.
– Yeah, right, and it’s only 70 degrees outside.
– What’s crazy to me is they’ve set every record
in the universe with this car.
It’s so impressive right now,
and it’s going out of production in like six months.
You know, I never thought I would get an opportunity
to find out what it’s really like to ride
a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
They should stick this thing in the ark
at the creation museum.
– I got to get out of here.
Somebody get me out of here.
Let’s park this dinosaur and hop into those
two robotechs over there.
– Yeah, get me out of here. Please.
– Alright, come out, we’re out.
Five minutes in this car and we’re complaining.
I think that means we’re getting old.
Hey, look at these two.
And you know, look at that car in white.
Acura’s press colors were blue and black.
And they just look so much better in white.
– That’s gorgeous. It’s got like pewter in it.
– Yeah, great color.
– You know what’s really cool?
Do you remember back in the mid 90s when Japan
kind of ruled the world, and every sports car
they made had all these super powers like,
all wheel drive, turbo charge, four wheel steering,
and bam, Japan is back.
– That’s really American.
I mean, it was designed by Americans.
It was engineered by Americans. Built in America.
– Alright, fair enough.
– Japan’s half back.
And this time, America makes Japan look big and fat.
That thing looks like a Murano.
– Yeah, it’s the same color too.
Now, what’s crazy to me is though, is that as big
as the Nissan looks, it’s only about 50 pounds
– That’s because the future of light weighting
is heavy batteries and motor.
– Fair enough. Alright, let’s drive them.
– You know, when this car came out,
it was what, eight, nine, 10 year ago.
It was a complete spaceship.
It was a twin turbo V6 when every thing else had a V8,
four wheel drive and twin clutch.
Now, it’s just, getting so old.
– Yeah, twin turbo V6, I mean this has that,
plus three other motors, plus my duel clutch
has three more gears than you.
– And yet, your NSX is no faster than a straight line.
– Okay, mister numbers don’t matter.
Who cares about straight lines?
The NSX has always been about how it feels.
– Alright. So how does your laptop feel?
– Really good. Shockingly good actually.
– Well, I’ve always said that there’s no car
that’s faster down any give stretch of road
So, let’s find out if you can keep up with me.
– [Johnny] I’m currently back on your back bumper.
My video game is faster than your video game, la la la.
– So, I think the risk reward ratio here
is a little bit high.
Maybe this is one we could settle on the track.
– Yeah, probably a good idea given the 500 foot cliffs
on the other sides of these roads.
Is there a happy medium between like Tyrannosaurus Rex Viper
and these transformers?
– Oh, I think there is.
– Ah. Let’s take the McLaren.
The thing drives like a million bucks.
This thing’s basically a hyper car.
Plus it looks like Lady Gaga’s pumpkin.
– Let’s take the Audi.
– [Jason] What’s Medium about the Audi?
– It’s naturally aspirated.
– Yeah, naturally aspirated V10 that’s mounted
in the middle with computer controlled all wheel drive
That I think just means we need to take my baby,
– The Aston is just a weird British knockoff of the Viper.
– Uh, you’re an evil man.
Although it does kind of look like it’s been
kissing the McLaren.
And I think we’re out of options,
so might keep it British.
– Hey, the Jaguar SVR, that’s a happy medium.
(car starting) (beeping)
– Is it absolutely necessary, for oh my God,
for you to hit every
speed enhancing thing.
the last thing the thing needed was more power.
– Hundred miles an hour (laughing)
– What ever happened to British restraint?
I mean, this is an animal.
I mean, say what you want about it.
– [Jason] It’s an animal.
– The very last thing this car needed was more power.
– But this is the SVR and it does have more power.
Taking the knowledge they gained from the Project Seven.
It’s now, instead of 550, it make 575 horse power.
– Tort is up from 502 to 516.
– [Johnny] The all wheel drive software is revised,
the computer was revised, the suspension has been changed.
– And yet, it drives exactly the same.
– Actually, I thin it’s a little bit worse (laughs).
But boy is it fun every time you turn into a corner.
– Now, because of the softer rear row bar,
the back heaves over, and then, it changes tow,
it just goes into adrift, in a straight line.
– That’s exacerbated by the stiffer front sway bar.
But yeah, they built the GTR without the steering
It’s incredibly violent and crazy.
So, actually, that’s one of the cooler revisions
it’s one exhaust pipe that splits into two.
This is actually two pipes back from the headers.
And they made the pipe thinner.
You know how thick it is?
– But it’s not the loudest car here.
– [Jason] What the hell are you doing?
– I’m adding distilled water to the water tank.
– It’s got water injection.
So, it adds 50 horsepower for a buck.
Is there a fluid on planet Earth that car doesn’t consume?
– Oh. Well, I guess yeah, it’s not a diesel.
But, you’ve already lost the race.
– [Johnny] Oh, just hold–
– Hold your horse there.
Alright, DCT may have gotten me, but I’m looking at your ass
– It is a beautiful car.
I always thought the M4 was great looking.
And whatever they did to the GTS,
lowered it, winged, oranged it, it all looks good.
And I got to say, that Shelby,
it’s no slouch in the aesthetics department either.
– Yeah, but you know what’s funny?
That both of these are based on cars
that we’ve criticised in the past for not being
– Well, said, I mean look, the new Camaro SS
is a better driver’s car than the BMW M4
– Yeah, and this thing, I got a big smile on my face.
– Oh, yeah, I’m smiling too man.
I mean the M4 GTS is incredible.
The headline story of this car is of course the water tank
because it’s put water into the intake plenum.
And it adds 50 more horsepower, which is awesome.
But the real story of this car I think is the
Criticized, rightly is the M4 for
not being that great in handling.
This thing is incredible.
It also has down force now because of the splitter
and the wing, and it’s a magic car.
– Looking at how that thing is heaving around
over all those bumps.
I can tell it rides really stiff
which is something this thing doesn’t,
because it has magneto rheological shocks.
Which is like unbelievable at this point.
And a 5.2 liter flat plane crankshaft V8.
This is like Ferrari engine building kind of stuff.
And 526 horsepower.
– [Johnny] I think these cars are a
little bit too much for this road.
– Yeah, I’m going to agree.
I’m going to say racetrack stat.
Johnny, I just did stuff I haven’t done since college.
– I think what we’re learning here is that as a group,
these cars are too fast for public roads.
– Closed public roads.
Closed public roads, by the way, that are too fast
for an AMG, they killed it.
– Last year’s winner.
And now the king is dead, and it dead from
a busted power steering coil.
– And by the way, we’re talking about a 911 Carrera.
– Yeah, yeah. Not a Corvette, a Camaro.
So, I think we need to take all these guys
Thinking you need 500 plus horsepower
in a closed mountain road to have some fun.
You don’t need either.
I’m at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca,
preparing to lap all those high performance cars,
and doing it in a real race car.
Some macho lunkheads give the Miata a hard time.
But that small size and light weight
makes it a great race car,
and the most raced car in history.
In a typical spec Miata race,
there’ll be 50 to a hundred cars on track.
And what you need is situational awareness.
You’ve got to be constantly alert to everything
going on around, or it could be very dangerous.
– What is wrong with you?
– There’s a Charizard like right there.
– Your brain is charred. You’re 41 years old.
There’s a blue snake right on the Miata.
– If he takes this long to get out of all these 12 cars
we just have, we’re going to be here for six months.
– And you’re going to be quickly grey by then.
You know, sometimes I don’t really want to be
your friend anymore.
– Seriously, I think we need to call for a wheelchair.
This is getting ridiculous.
– You know, Randy. I’m thinking.
I don’t think I can be your friend.
– What? I thought we were like this.
– You are paid to drive really fast cars.
And I like fun cars.
And I’ve decided that most cars that are really fast,
aren’t fun, like the Viper.
Except for maybe the Mazda Miata.
I love it. It’s bold.
– Jason, the Miata is not fast.
Tell that to all the guys in Ferraris in race tracks
getting past on both sides by Miatas.
– Boys, boy. You’re friends.
Let’s get along. We have a lot of work to do here.
We have 12 cars, some of which are potentially
And the one that we like the best,
we’re going to call the 2016 Best Driver’s Car.
Let’s fill this board up.
We’re still friends.
– This engine just revs, and revs, and revs.
And the balance is good.
I’ve actually driven a couple of nervous
oversteering cars, and this is kind of a nice change.
I like the way the car handles a lot.
It’s got a fair amount of understeer surprisingly.
A mid corner understeer, which makes it nice and stable.
Lean that way, the corner came out.
Nissan GTR, an updated model.
High wheel drive does an incredible job
of putting the power to the ground.
It is softer than it was.
I noticed more roll.
This car is built for the racetrack.
– Man, that looks fast.
– It felt fast too.
That was a 1:31:58.
– 31? Last year I ran a 30.
– The thing is though, a minute 31 around this track.
The only cars we’ve ever seen faster than that
is that Viper, and then two
literal million dollar hyper cars.
So, that’s a helluva time.
– I mean, really, you don’t have anything to complain about.
But I’m actually more curious about one of the
muscle car comparisons, which is the BMW M4 GTS,
and the Shelby GT 350R.
Right, we don’t think of BMW as making muscle cars.
But these cars are really similar in their philosophies.
And I wasn’t sure which one’s faster.
So, let’s start with the BMW.
– Hang on a second.
The BMW better be faster because
I’ve got money riding on this.
– Yeah, a whole dollar.
You know where I work (laughs).
– I think it looks faster.
– It does look a lot faster.
– I like that, flat flak of evil.
– Alright, it ran a 1:37.66.
I can’t tell you right now for sure which one was faster.
– Man, you all are tough.
I’m going with the Shelby.
Because it just sounded so cool.
– Hah, you just cost him his whole paycheck.
– Alright, here’s your dollar.
However, we have another bet going
on the Japanese super cars.
So, I took the Acura, Jason took Godzilla.
Which one of these do you think is quicker?
That Godzilla is quicker than ever.
It had great power.
The NSX was a nightmarish car.
It was so quick if I got it right.
I think maybe the new hyper technology.
– We’ll go with Godzilla first.
And this is actually one of the slowest GTRs
we’ve ever tested here.
So, it was bringing a 1:37.08.
And the Acura up here at the top actually was quicker.
So, I get the dollar, or my dollar back.
Yeah, the car with all the electric motors
was faster than Godzilla.
A mid engine torque vectoring twin turbo charged V6
super car is faster than Godzilla.
– Nine year old former super car.
– And I’m out my entire life savings thanks to you.
Here’s the interesting thing.
On the road, it was all over the place.
We should have been scared.
As it turns out, one of the rear suspension links
was loose, they took it away to Jaguar,
they brought it back, and they fixed it.
– Here’s the problem.
This car is in really, really fast company.
– Also, where did you learn to write?
Did you stop at kindergarten?
– I should have been a doctor.
– Hey man, we’re just back here.
We’re doing the MTBDC BBST.
The Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car Best Back Seat Test.
– And why are we doing this test again?
– Because I thought it would be important.
Also, the car with the worst backseat
has got to be best driver’s car.
– Oh, that’s a good point. Okay.
Sit down, hold on, strap in.
And shut, oh way, you can’t shut up.
– This is the new 911, but it ain’t that base car.
It’s got two turbo chargers, amazing blue,
full wheel steering, it’s got PDK,
PDCC, PASM, PSM, PDT Plus, and PDCC.
– And I got to pee pee.
Hang on, going through.
– Oh, that was different.
That was really different.
You know, the 911’s got plenty of weight
in the back already.
You guys have got to go.
I have been a big fan of every new Camaro
I’ve tried so far, so I hope for this Camaro 1LE.
It’s got a big fat V8 in it.
It’s got a manual transmission.
Old school driver involvement, three pedal, stick shift.
That steering response, even in the middle of the corner,
Oh yeah, love the manly V8 rumble of this Camaro V8.
Really great front end on this Camaro.
It’s got a little bit of oversteer.
But it’s very controlled oversteer.
(electronic music) (engine revving)
– You know, what Randy doesn’t know is that that
Camaro 1LE just ran a 1:37.77, which is amazing
because the Z28 Best Driver’s car winner
The 1LE is 45,000 bucks.
That Z28 was a 75,000 exotic.
It had a hand built seven liter V8,
it had humongous sticky racing compound tires.
And it had spool valve shocks.
So, those are the kind of things you find on F1 cars.
– And it road like an F1 car too.
That’s the thing about the 1LE.
It has all the performance of that Z28,
It doesn’t scrape it’s chin spoiler everywhere.
This is an actual fun car, with tremendous capability.
– Yeah, I mean, I like it better than that Aston.
– I like nothing better than that Aston.
But I am concerned it’s going to be the slowest car here.
– I’m certain it’ll be the slowest car here.
(electronic music) (engine revving)
– I keep getting the wrong gear.
I need a little bit better lock on it.
The ABS slides a lot.
It’s making me think that the ABS is not working.
It’s just the slide.
It has a very classic feel.
Kind of enjoyable balance.
Big fat power band in the V12.
Really feels like a wheel driver in a good way.
– What do you think Randy makes of that?
– I think he’s going to come back in,
and he’s going to like it.
He’s going to complain about the express a little bit,
there’s some understeering, but he’s going to be
very impressed by its capabilities.
– Capabilities for sure.
Driving on the road, I kept thinking if I had to
rob a bank and escape, that’s the car.
It’s so fast, it’s so easy. It’s deceiving.
– And part of that speed is that engine.
I mean, you’re talking over 600 horsepower
from a naturally aspirated V10, screaming in both ears,
Revs to hell and back.
I mean, I just love that engine.
– Epic engine attached to an epic transmission.
It may be the best automatic transmission
I’ve ever experienced in any car ever.
– Which is all the more impressive.
Because Audi usually struggles to get that
last couple of percent right.
– Which is weird because Audi keeps winning Le Mans
But speaking of manufacturers that can’t get
that last one to two percent right.
– McLaren 570S. I love the doors.
570 is for the horsepower.
Really accelerates hard.
It also has one of my favorite tenancies.
It’s a two wheel drive that puts down power
like a four wheel drive.
It has such good traction.
McLaren’s done a terrific job of that aspect
of the car’s handling.
I would just like the rear to be a little
more tied down in the entry phase.
Especially going down hill.
It’s a car that’s rewarding in that it feels so fast.
Especially under power, that’s where McLaren’s at its best.
– I have a question for you.
Did they nail that last couple percent?
– Wow, was it a handful? Scary?
– It was just a little to loose on entry.
I had to be careful.
– Keeping it British.
Jason’s love object here.
There’s something different about this number
than all the other numbers.
– Get out of there.
No, it’s got a four.
Everything else ran under 1:30.
Slow old Aston Martin V12, 1:41,
which is why they’re replacing it next year.
– It’s a classic time.
– It’s a classic time.
– Speaking of a car that was a good time,
but wasn’t necessarily fun, Audi.
– The Audi was a handful on track.
– [Jason] Second fastest car here though.
– It made the time, but it was work.
It was understeering some, it was oversteering
– Speaking of a car that’s both fast and fun,
and handles okay, check out this Camaro.
– The pony cars are back.
– 45,000 bucks, it’s amazing.
– Yeah, it’s a value
– Also, both fast and fun, the amazingly fix by magic,
– Laid down a helluva time.
– We probably should explain that.
That there was a gnome that showed up last night,
while we were sleeping.
And that’s why you’re able to do that>
– I also love the Porsche 911.
I mean, what a time for a car with not a lot of horsepower,
but a trustworthy car, even in the backseat.
– Alright, alright, alright.
We’ve got a lot of cars here
that are both fast and fun.
But now comes the tough part of the competition.
We’ve narrowed the field down.
– Oh, man, that’s going to be touch.
– Well all know which one I’m going to pick.
– [Jason] Holy shit, we went through a lot of tires.
– To make almonds, you’ve got to break eggs.
So, I suppose I’m going to sit here and listen to you
make some sort of impassioned plea
as to why your Aston Martin is our Best Driver’s Car?
– No. It’s my favorite car.
It’s not the Best Driver’s Car here.
– Your sudden random burst of logic is freaking me out man.
But let’s bring my logic back into this.
Let’s do this in alphabetical order.
Let’s go through the list of cars and decide
which shouldn’t make it to the next round.
And luckily, the next one in alphabetical order
is the Acura NSX, which is the most logical super car ever.
– Yeah, and that’s the problem, because it just happens
There’s nothing about that car that lets me know
it’s the successor to one of the most important sports cars
And it doesn’t really move the bar or raise the needle,
or either one of them.
And it’s not really all that much fast than a GTR.
And it doesn’t drive all that well.
But unfortunately, I think it doesn’t make the cut.
And that leads us alphabetically to the Audi.
And that’s actually another ding against the Acura,
because now we have another $200,000 mid engine super car
that kills the NSX in terms of performance.
– What an incredible piece of engineering.
To make a car that fast, that capable,
and that completely passionless.
And the crazy part is they make a better version of the R8.
It’s called the Lamborghini Huracan.
Speaking of cars with $50,000 price premiums on them.
I think it’s the best looking car here.
But it just didn’t blow my mind.
Either on the road, or on the track.
– It’s a bit of a one trick pony, right.
It’s a track car, but it wasn’t great on the street.
– Orange wheels though.
– They’re gorgeous.
But speaking of ponies that were great.
On the street and on the track.
The Camaro 1LE. Mind blowing car.
It’s a little bit of a heart breaker though,
because there’s a better pony car here.
But don’t feel too bad for Chevy,
because next year they’re coming with a bigger,
better, badder Camaro.
– You know what isn’t coming back next year?
(trombone horn blowing)
Get him and the car out of here.
I mean, the Viper is conclusive proof that just because
is really fast around the racetrack,
it’s not necessarily enjoyable in anyway.
– Look, the Viper’s bandwidth is about that big.
– Say nothing about its owner.
– But what a bandwidth because look,
Randy was a second and half slower this time
out in the Viper than he was last time
we were at Laguna Seca with it.
Yet that thing is still three seconds faster a lap
than all these cars.
– The ACR is an absolute monster.
– But the problem with is it’s an absolute monster.
– And there is, by the way, a way to have a
caged monster in a car in a good way.
And that’s the Shelby GT350R.
That thing is a really party on four wheels
with an absolute monster of an engine.
– Now the Shelby is covered in layer special sauce,
that makes it great to drive anywhere.
Bombing down the corkscrew or picking up your dry cleaning.
That thing could be our Best Driver’s Car.
And you know what could have been our Best Driver’s Car?
If hadn’t shown up broken like that.
Moments of absolute brilliance peppered by
broken suspension on it.
– I mean, look, it’s the curse of being British.
They build cars we love, and they don’t work all the time.
– But there is one British car, the McLaren
that showed up fully functional,
remained fully functional, and all the while, blew my mind.
– Yeah, but the thing is Jason,
I have never loved a McLaren.
I love that thing. It is amazing.
That could be our Best Driver’s, easy.
– That thing, the AMG, was in fact our Best Driver’s Car.
And then it showed up this year, and no.
– It’s still great.
It didn’t make it in the cut this year.
However, it’s coming back next year
in a stronger form, the AMG GTR.
– Yes, and there’s a Nissan here with those same initials.
The Nissan GTR and it’s eight years old, and it feels it.
– Yeah, I mean, look, the big picture is,
they added power, it’s slower.
Godzilla’s going gray. See ya.
And Porsche added power, and made their car even better.
Look, I never loved a nine in one chassis 911
since they came out.
They keep making all these improvements.
Man, they’re getting close to a perfect 911.
– I always loved the standard edge of 911.
This is the best one yet.
In fact, that thing could be be our Best Driver’s Car.
So, we have our three finalist.
– Let’s figure this out.
– This is known, but why do you say that now?
– Well, because we have three finalists,
and there are only two of us.
I think we need another host or something.
– Not, if we just call the Porsche third place.
Wala, and jump in the Shelby, come on.
– I wish it could have been quiet ride for the same car,
– Your voice is loud.
This thing may be the only car in the world
that is actually louder than you.
Anyways, this thing has a Shelby.
Totally reminds me of the Hellcat.
As I said about the Hellcat previously, muscle cars suck.
They look super cool.
Everybody loves the way muscle cars look.
But the reality of them is they don’t stop,
they don’t turn, and they’re not nearly
as fast as advertised.
The Hellcat was the first one to come along.
It’s got rumble, it can actually go around
the auto cross, and it has all the power there is.
Likewise, when a 10 year old looks at a Mustang,
they don’t care what it is,
they just think it’s a killer sports car.
However, we know the truth.
They’re actually a meager $20,000 V6 renta cars.
This is the first Mustang
that drives as good as a 10 year old imagines it to be.
– It’s a rare modern car, in that it’s special
when you’re nominating up.
It’s special by virtue of the way it sounds,
the way it looks, the way the engine revs,
the power delivery,
the shifter, these seats,
all of it is just special.
– I mean, this ain’t no consolation prize,
’cause I want to say something nice about Borg.
This thing has got BMW, you’ve got Audis,
you’ve got Aston, you’ve got GTR.
Look if McLaren had pulled a Lamborghini and Ferrari
and just chickened out, this would be the
– The only problem, I think that McLaren
might be a little bit better.
(dramatic electronic music)
– So, what are you going to complain about now,
mister I hate sunshine, puppy dogs, and super cars?
– That is patently untrue Johnny.
Especially super cars.
But while this thing may look like a super car,
it doesn’t drive like one.
This thing drives like a sports car.
This is me, I’m having fun.
And you notice that, the second you get in this car.
The seat has no padding whatsoever.
And yet, it’s completely comfortable,
and look, we’re not moving.
Notice that we’re not moving around.
Because the seat was designed to keep a human in place
while he’s operating the most impressive throttle
of the world, this light incredibly accurate
talkative steering, this is a riot.
Every part of it, beautifully progressive.
This steering doesn’t have any tricks
to make it feel like it’s quick turning.
If you want to turn in quick, just turn the wheel.
– It’s easy, it’s smooth, it’s progressive,
In fact, I would say it’s beautiful.
– You would say that.
– In fact, I would say, this is the 2016 Best Driver’s Car.
– You would say that.
– No, I would say it too.
– Yeah, I totally am.
– In fact, I’m going to.
– Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
– [Johnny] Well, there you have it.
The 2016 Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car.
This group is the definition of amazing.
We’d be happy to have each and everyone
of these cars in our personal garages.
– [Jason] Well, not me, not the Viper.
– [Johnny] Regardless, point still stands.
This is our most incredible collection
of contenders to date.
But, when you have a competition,
you’re going to have many losers, and only one winner.
The McLaren was fabulous on the road, ferocious
on the drag strip, and fantastic on the race track.
– [Jason] It’s easy to fall in love with a
$200,000 super car.
But that’s not why it won.
It’s because the McLaren, unlike any other car here,
becomes a perfect extension of its driver.
That’s the very definition of a Driver’s Car.
– [Johnny] That and fun.
Congratulations to McLaren.
new cars gta 5 offlinewisebuyers used car pricesbank of america loss payee addressbank of america loss payee address for autoalto car sell 2016 gampahakandy car sell ikman lkgta v new cars release datecorvette car show near mecorvette car shows 2019odi car price in indiawest norriton car show 2019corvette shows near mecorvette hair donnew car near mebank of america auto loan loss payee addresscorvette shows 2019cross racing championship modsyesterday new car 60 lakhs boyscar parts in alphabetical ordermoravitz jump,